If you no longer hold a valid visa and are still in New Zealand, then you may be able to get back onto a valid visa through making a Section 61 visa request. Immigration New Zealand has full discretion when it comes to Section 61 requests so it is important that you keep your unlawful period as short as possible and put forward a strong case. Queen City Law understand that not all visa histories are straightforward, so let us help you tell your side of the story.